~A reminder for life; A reminder for Malaysians~

Its late mid-night now.. so I'll make it quick by using English.
So... Its been awhile... LOL... sorry for the "moodless" blogging period

What inspires me today is that "one" night.. which I was having a tough time falling asleep..
having all the tension and nightmares..

And please be noted that fate loves to play with us..
Just when I was right at the moment to go into deep sleep.. 
There was a grumbling sound all of a sudden in a 4am morning/night..
I realise something went wrong... something which I call "worst case scenario"
"Electric Service Stoppage"
ahh!~ How great it is~~ now I have to endure the mosquitoes and the hotness... 
damn!~~

I wonder how long the electricity has gone out.. with no fan.. no air con( not that I have it in my room from the start)
although the breeze is blowing through my window subtly.. still its hard without much air ventilation going ..

Before long ( though its been like forever to me) there came another grumbling sound ( That would be my filter start working for my aquarium)..and the breeze from the fan come gushing through my face..
Thats the exact moment that I feel.. how great it is to have electricty~

And then this thought came to me which I brought it into my blog~
Malaysia is such a wonderful country~
The disturbance and constantly electricty/water stoppage
Is nothing, but a reminder to us to appreciate what we have...

As everyone knew from the news, Japan has now devastated by the Great Force of Nature
Therefore, abundant appreciation is exactly what we MUST DO!!


Lets pray for Japan regardless religion =)
Love&Peace Jave

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment