~Special day.. Or so I thought~

Today, as I thought should be a very special day. 
But it's just a same normal ordinary day like every day else.
The ones that I thought would remember today had simply forgotten it.
Oh well, I guess this is it.. That's all for today. And its time for me to really let go the past.
Anyway, I've still got to thank those who gave me suprises. 
As for :
Camun~Thanks for your cake.. feels like nostalgic as i ate two cheese cake from secret recipe at the same day last year lol

Valerie: The only one who're still awake at 2am and wishes me ^^ (I will never forget those words you said, I wont stay in the past again. And my promise to u havent change at all)

ChaiMei: Thanks for your totoro! But now i gota think of a way to frame it ==

Yinli: Thank you that i'm part of your phone lol

William-bro: Thanks for your overseas' wishing

And others who had wished in fb.. thanks guys!


*But to be frank, I hate this day gona end like this... I might have this day once a lifetime only, as it fall on both lunar and western calendar the same day.. nights every one*


Love&Peace
Jave

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment