Confused

I'm confused.. What should I do? For all these times i've been telling other ppl what to do and yet now..
here I am.. Confused...
I've been inactive for awhile... And I guess its time for me to do some changes. Therefore, not gona have pic for every post.. until I've got myself a camera. ^^..

To reply someone who had posted so many stuff:>
There's so many thing that can't be expressed by words, those were things that you must feel. Thou, before you start saying that he din tell you how he feel, please do think do you, yourself make him feel comfortable to tell you things that were meant to be kept deep inside his heart.

Now is not the time, to held "it" so tight. Life is so remarkably fantastic and there's so much more for us to see. Don't held yourself on the ground when you can actually soar in the sky.

For all these time being single, I can finally tell you this.. "Your now living in the past, please, look forward into your bright future." As what I was in the past few years. Love is not just a couple relationship, but a greater feeling and meaning, a wider prospective that holds the world together.

I'll be wishing you from now and then. And don't worry about treating you worse than a friend, cuz you ARE a friend and will never seize being one.

By the way,

I've changed, just you never noticed.



Love and Peace.

Jave

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments :

  1. oh yea~ finally you updated your blog here...
    clean your dust here pls~^^ hahaha

    "Your now living in the past, please, look forward into your bright future"

    i like this words~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What oh.. two month din update oni ma haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. two months considered short is it?
    then you give me lah!
    now really lack of time!!

    ReplyDelete