Best friends forever? Stop Kidding with me.

We've been known as friend for a long time. Probably longer than anyone could understand. We're tight, maybe tighter than normal couples would do. But, as the pendulum of time swings, the love of a friend fades away.

Stop acting as though we're as close as before,
Stop acting as though we understand each other the most,
Stop those nonsense, cause I know we're now nothing but a mere normal friend,
who never knew each other..

The past, is something that will never come back.
Although I wish hard to the sky, I pray hard to the god,
But the colourful lights from the city had kept you away for long,
By the time you realise, I probably wouldn't be there anymore.

But for now, maybe.., just maybe,
I could wait a little longer,
Cause I still treasure you, my friend,
Who once I could call,

My best Friend.



Love&Peace,
Jave

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment